For a quick tour of ARTF-SCRACE, click on the links below:
- What is the ARTF and SCRACE?
- What very dangerous and exorbitantly expensive risks, losses, damages and legal threats lurk unseen in most buildings?
- What are the real, affordable and sustainable solutions to these extreme dangers, risks, losses and problems?
How should I warn our managers, SHE-Risk Manager, owners and landlords about this?
- Click on the link below – choose the best item from the “Public Alert E-mails and Bulletins” section at the top of the library list – forward this to all your contacts.
- Public Alert E-mails and Bulletins
I would like more information about ARTF-SCRACE courses and professional improvement programmes
- What services do ARTF-SCRACE offer the public, professionals, building owners and tenants?
- What should I/we do next?
- Answer - Either:
Order a PSAR (Preliminary SCRACE Assessment Report) for each of your company’ buildings, or:
- Order a SCRACE Management Workshop
Watch slides 107-118 from the ARTF-SCRACE Global Loss and Risk Crisis Information and Solutions Workshop – click here
- Cost for roof/ building assessments and SCRACE workshops
Watch slides 107-118 from the ARTF-SCRACE Global Loss and Risk Crisis Information and Solutions Workshop – click here]
- Would like a basic overview of the major topics, components and processes of SCRACE?
- Confused, don’t quite understand all this?